The Institute of Directors Nigeria, a full-fledged affiliate of the IoD UK, invites your participation at the forthcoming 2013 Convention and Exhibition which is scheduled to hold at Eko Hotels and Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos on Thursday May 16, 2013 from 9am. The main theme of the Convention is “OPTIMIZING PERFORMANCE IN A GROWING ECONOMY”
The Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Arc. Mohammed Namadi Sambo, GCON, has formally consented to grace the occasion as the Special Guest of Honour to deliver the Keynote Address. The Chief Operating Officer, IoD UK, Andrew Main Wilson, will deliver the goodwill message.
The topics to be addressed during the Convention are:
- The top 10 skills and issues necessary to succeed as a Director in 2013 and beyond;
- Nigeria’s economic Development Aspirations: The leadership issues
- Nigeria as an emerging market: Realities or illusions
- Doing business in Nigeria: Governance issues
- Investment opportunities in the real sector: Back to basics in Agriculture;
- Transformation Agenda for Nigeria Economy: Scorecard and the way forward
- Doing business in Nigeria: The challenges in public and private sector recruitment
The Group Managing Director/CEO, First Bank of Nigeria Plc, Mr. Bisi Onasanya; the Director-General, Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE), Mr. Oscar Onyema; the Managing Director/CEO, Bank of Industry (BoI), Ms. Evelyn N. Oputu and the Hon. Minister of Agriculture, Dr. Akinwumi Ayo Adesina will be amongst the speakers during the 2013 IoD Nigeria Convention. The 2013 Convention will be the largest gathering of Directors and top business leaders in Nigeria.
Participation fees are as follows:
- N55,000 (Fifty-five thousand naira only) per IoD member.
- N65,000 (Sixty-five thousand naira only) per non-IoD member.
Early Bird booking attracts 10% discount and closes on Friday April 19, 2013.
For further details, please contact Uju on 0802 225 2903 or Charity on 0803 726 6102 or 0803 303 8143.